Exclusively Essentrics™ Classes in CalgaryEssentrics™ draws from ballet, Tai Chi, and physiotherapy. Rather than holding poses it is about movements - stretching while staying in motion. Try something new! What is Essentrics™?
Classes continue online and are grouped in 2 month sessions (Jan/Feb currently), although anyone can join in at any time. You can take as many classes as you'd like! Pricing is unlimited classes for $80/month or any drop-in class for $20/class.
- Mondays 9:00 - 10:00 AM | January 4 to February 22 -- (NO CLASS FEB 15)
- *NEW!* Tuesdays 9:00 - 10:00 AM | January 5 to February 23 -- (NO CLASS FEB 16) *More gentle, slower pace*
- Thursdays 9:00 - 10:00 AM | January 7 to February 25 -- (NO CLASS FEB 18)
- Thursdays 5:00 - 6:00 PM | January 7 to February 25 -- (NO CLASS FEB 18)
- Saturdays 9:00 - 10:00 AM | January 9 to February 27 -- (NO CLASS FEB 13)
You will receive a Confirmation of Registration email. On the day of class, all you need to do is click on the green JOIN button in that Confirmation of Registration email to join the class. This one link is used for all classes.
Anyone brand new to classes with me, please complete the waiver form: https://vital1.ca/waiver/.
Miranda & Marcia
What is Essentrics?Is Essentrics™ similar to Yoga? No—Essentrics™ is very different from Yoga. The Essentrics™ technique uses “eccentric” muscle contractions to simultaneously strengthen and stretch every muscle in the body.
An Essentrics™ workout consists of dynamic movement—which means that you’ll never stop moving during the workout.
Although we don’t focus on meditation or spirituality, Essentrics™ is still a complementary workout to Yoga, as it helps to rebalance the full body, increase flexibility and mobility.
Read more Q and A.